This Privacy Notice sets out what personal data we, Zzoomm plc, hold about you and how we collect and use it.
Zzoomm plc is the “controller” for the purposes of data protection law. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you.
This Privacy Notice applies from 25 May 2018, when the General Data Protection Regulation comes into force. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
We are required by data protection law to give you the information in this Privacy Notice and it is important that you read it carefully. Contact details for Zzoomm plc that may be responsible for processing your data are available at the bottom of this page.
Information we collect, and how we collect it:
Zzoomm plc does not collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to this website.
The Zzoomm plc website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another site. We have no responsibility for the content of other sites, and encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked sites, which may differ from ours.
We use technological and organisational measures to protect personal data (and other information) from unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Access to, correction and deletion of data:
You have rights to request access to or correction of data (including updating of contact details), including to move your data to another company. You may also request deletion of your personal data, although it may be necessary for us to retain some of your personal data indefinitely, for business and legal reasons even after you no longer do business with us. Please contact us for any of these reasons via the details provided at the bottom of this page.
Changes to this Policy:
From time to time, we may revise this Policy to reflect changes in our business or the law. If we make any material change to this Policy and we hold your address, we will notify you.
Your rights and contact information:
You have a number of legal rights relating to your personal data, which are outlined here:
- The right to make a subject access request. This enables you to receive certain information about how we use your personal data, as well as to receive a copy of it and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request that we correct incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete or remove personal data that we hold about you where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- The right to object to our processing your personal data where we are relying on our legitimate interest (or those of a third party), where we cannot show a compelling reason to continue the processing.
- The right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- The right to request that we transfer your personal data to you or to another party, in a structured format. This right applies in respect of data that you have provided where our legal ground for using the data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract or that you have consented to us using it (this is known as the right to “data portability”).
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact email@example.com
Note that these rights are not absolute and in some circumstances we may be entitled to refuse some or all of your request.
It is also important for you to know that you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. Details of how to contact the ICO can be found on their website: https://ico.org.uk
If you have any questions or concerns about how your personal data is being used by us, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org